Mayor Deborah Edwards
Reading mayor, Councillor Debs Edwards, opens the South Reading Community Hub on 26 June 2018
The Mayor unveiling the old school bell at the Palmer Academy
Victorian strollers with the Mayor at New Christ Church School 150th anniversary celebrations
The Mayor in conversation at the launch of Reading in Bloom
Southcote councillor Deborah Edwards attended a considerable number of events in south Reading during her mayoral year. This is a pictorial record of just a few of them that the Whitley Pump was able to cover.
She also cut the ribbon at the re-opening of the Reading Abbey ruins in June 2018 alongside James Puxley, the Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire.
Ribbon cut © Paul Williams
- The new South Reading Community Hub is open!
- Mayor rings in the old school bell at Palmer Academy
- New Christ Church primary school 150th birthday celebration
- Official launch of the 40th year of Britain in bloom
- A right Reading re-opening!