The agenda will include a crime report from Thames Valley Police, the recently published ‘Reporting Crime and Nuisance‘ leaflet for Katesgrove, updates on the Waterloo Meadows litter pick-up last weekend, the forthcoming ‘Spring into Katesgrove’ event later in the month and dates for Spring sessions at the community allotment.
This is the first bi-monthly meeting since the AGM on 9 January 2019 when a new chairperson was appointed.
- The KCA on the Whitley Pump
- KCA website and on Facebook
- The Katesgrove community allotment
- Waterloo Meadows litter-pick planned for 9 March
- Katesgrove Community Association gets a new chairperson
- RBC community information leaflets about reporting crime and nuisance