Overall reported crime in Church ward has increased by 5% between the 12 months ending June 2017 and the 12 months ending June 2018, according to statistics released by the Home Office.
This table shows the same data as the graph, with a total at the bottom.
|Category||July 2016 to June 2017||July 2017 to June 2018||% change between June 2017 and June 2018|
|Anti social behaviour||181||213||18|
|Violent crime and sexual offences||165||192||16|
|Criminal damage arson||107||88||-18|
|Theft from the person||8||13||63|
|Possession of weapons||7||7||0|
Notes about the data.
- Data is sourced from data.police.uk who say this data is subject to alteration, and locations are approximated.
- Minor discrepancies in per-area totals between the police mapping tool and that shown here are usually because a crimes anonymised location is given as the middle of a public road forming the boundary between two areas.
- Changes in crime numbers may be artefactual; a change in category definitions or reporting protocols, for example.
- Data may be released with more than a months delay. The data shown here is the most recently released at the time of publication.
- Police neighbourhood boundaries may change each month and are not the same as ward boundaries. This article uses the more stable ward boundaries.