Overall levels of reported crime in Redlands have not changed between the 12 months ending May 2016 and the 12 months ending May 2017, according to crime statistics released by the Home Office.
This table shows the same data as the graph, with a total at the bottom.
|Category||June 2015 to May 2016||June 2016 to May 2017||% change between May 2016 and May 2017|
|Anti social behaviour||221||181||-18|
|Criminal damage arson||101||114||13|
|Theft from the person||16||20||25|
|Possession of weapons||5||5||0|
Notes about the data.
- Data is sourced from data.police.uk who say this data is subject to alteration, and locations are approximated.
- Minor discrepancies in per-area totals between the police mapping tool and that shown here are usually because a crimes anonymised location is given as the middle of a public road forming the boundary between two areas.
- Changes in crime numbers may be artefactual; a change in category definitions or reporting protocols, for example.
- Data may be released with more than a months delay. The data shown here is the most recently released at the time of publication.
- Police neighbourhood boundaries may change each month and are not the same as ward boundaries. This article uses the more stable ward boundaries.