The Whitley Community Development Association (WCDA) is holding a public meeting on Wednesday 12 July to present how they are spending their £1 million grant.
In addition to redeveloping the Whitley Social Club and Café , they have set up a small grants programme, investigated financial inclusion, improved local transport and are setting up a new Whitley radio station.
The meeting will be on Wednesday 12 July from 6pm until 9pm, at the Whitley Social Club and Café , 252-260 Northumberland Avenue, RG2 7QA. There will be free refreshments.
- What’s the Whitley £1 million being spent on?
- Whitley Community Development Association website and Facebook
- RG2 Whitley Radio is on its way!
- Whitley Big Local asks for big ideas
- Investigation into financial inclusion in Whitley
- Whitley residents asked for feedback on transport proposals