Work on the Milman Road Health Centre will be completed within the next week, said Anne-Marie Dykes, practice manager.
This will include installing downpipes and underground drainage to replace the new water feature on the building’s west side that has been causing a mixture of entertainment and annoyance to local residents.
“We have been waiting for Thames Water to give us approval to dig up and connect into the mains,” said Anne-Marie Dykes. “It arrived this week, so next Saturday will be the last day.”
It has been almost a year since the work started.
- New Milman Road Health Centre Extension will Replace Walkway
- Milman Road Health Centre extension works may last until June 2016
- Milman Road health centre illuminations switched on
- Chaos at Milman Road Health Centre
- Milman Road Health Centre